WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world's best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor's list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.
This position serves as a key secretarial and administrative support to the Leadership team and takes full responsibility for maintaining their demanding schedules. The incumbent will be involved in business activities and expected to act with initiative and pro-activeness, and handles confidential information with utmost discretion.
Throughout their career, MAs will continue to grow within the role, i.e., learn new tasks, improve on established ones, integrating “best practices” among their cohort and adapt their work styles to best support the changing needs of the organization. Activities will vary, depending on the Leadership’s work style and the existing workload. The duties described below make up a typical, but not necessarily an exhaustive list.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintain calendars and plan meetings for respective Managers
• Manage meeting logistics such as room bookings, managing F&B etc.
• Manage travel arrangements, bookings, reservations etc.
• Handle the communication with other Bain offices and other day-to-day support as required
• Manage expense submission and reimbursements for respective Managers
• Liaise with the client offices to schedule appointments when necessary
• Provide overall support on any other work to the Manager for smooth functioning of their busy schedules
• Assists in other processes, like apartment planning, travel, car booking etc.
• Graduate in any stream
• Min 5/6 years of work experience in EA/MA/Secretarial role
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Good command over MS Office; specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Accuracy with data entry and comfort with creation of charts from excel
• Ability to create presentations with some input. Thorough, Proactive, Energetic, Quick learner
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize proactively
• Prior vendor management experience will be a plus