Bain & Company is one of the top management consulting firms in the world. In 2004, the firm established its presence in the Indian market by opening the Bain Capability Center in Gurugram, now renamed as Bain Capability Network (BCN). The BCN plays a critical role in supporting Bain's case teams and initiatives globally to help with analytics and research across all industries and capabilities.
This is an opportunity to support Bain’s expanding proprietary data business, helping to build a new start-up at Bain to deliver the NPS Prism product, a market-leading customer experience benchmarking service. NPS Prism creates NPS and episode benchmarks by surveying very large numbers of customers in a given sector. Customers are asked to identify the companies with which they do business, declare their likelihood to recommend each provider, describe why, and answer a battery of additional questions designed to reveal experiences with specific episodes, as well as share of wallet, channel preference, and other important data.
BCN Prism CoE team PL will work closely with the BCN Director, NPS Prism Commercial Director, General Manager, Bain Partners, and the Data Business COE to deliver a commercially successful product that spans core sectors across all regions.
• Work with target industries / geographies, Bain practices and partners to develop the go to market commercial approach and selling story in new markets for NPS Prism
• Leads a group of Associates and Analysts to execute multiple cases simultaneously
• Contribute in the selling process from start to finish with supporting commercial team and/or Bain Partners in selling the instrument and engaging prospective clients
• Partner with the account manager to provide pre-sales and post-sales support to clients
• Assist in creating content for demos and trainings with current clients ; Lead demos
• Extend support in proposal development for potential clients and renewal discussions for current clients
• Manage client pipeline to increase Prism client penetration
• Collaborate with Bain partners, Prism LT and multiple stakeholders across Prism’s Commercial, Product and Operations teams on a day-to-day basis
• Undertake analytics on Prism data for products across industries to guide the creation of insights for our clients
• Take responsibility for assigning work streams to Associates and Analysts. Monitors and manages workload and resolves overloads.
• Is proficient at identifying and using the relevant analytical tools and ensure zero-defect in all work streams and ensures quality work delivery
• Understand client needs and situations and adapt to case expectations. Show ability to resolve complex issues across work streams.
• Education and Work Experience:
o 6+ years of in-depth experience with customer insights /primary market research and analytics at a consulting firm, market research agency or data provider
o Incumbent should have pursued MBA from top-tier institute or statistical/analytical course from a Tier 1 university
o Preferred: Concentration in Marketing, Business Analytics, Market Research is strongly preferred
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
o Candidates should possess excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills and should be a team player
o Should be experienced in direct client interaction
o Prior experience in similar primary research studies or design of such studies is preferred
o Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
o Knowledge in any of the tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, SQL is a plus
o Should possess exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint