Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 59 offices in 37 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development and the environment. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.
What Makes us a Great Place to Work
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world's best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor's list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.
This position is based at our BCN office located in Gurgaon, New Delhi India. The Managers will supervise all aspects of the TSG Help Desk to ensure that we are providing high quality, accurate problem resolution with superior customer service. This includes supervising any local TSG staff and continually evolving Help Desk to best meet the needs of its customers. Additional responsibilities include resolving complex technical issues with laptops and desktops, answering questions regarding both commercial and internal software applications, working with users to diagnose problems, and working with regional TSG staff to escalate and resolve complex issues.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Oversee the day-to-day operation of the Help Desk with a hands-on approach
• Train, coach and supervise the Help Desk staff to ensure they answer calls and interact with customers in a knowledgeable, accurate and friendly manner
• Consensus Review responsibility for all local TSG Helpdesk staff members
• Be aware of what problems are being worked on and watch for trends
• Monitor status of open incidents via HD+ and act as the customer’s advocate to ensure calls are resolved promptly
• Make policy decisions and judgment calls on behalf of the TSG Manager
• Proactively identify and complete projects to evolve and improve the support level of the Help Desk
• Lead and/or participate in implementation projects
• Utilize HD+ to maintain logs and records of Help Desk calls per established procedure
• Work with users to appropriately diagnose the nature of their problems and, where possible, to resolve software and hardware issues
• Ensure the software & devices used for mobile & computing continues to meet the needs of our users
• Manage elements of the local area network (LAN) such as users, groups and disk space via a suite of administration tools
• Maintain accurate inventory of all hardware via HD+
• Able to lead end user training programs.
• Provide off-hours, weekend and holiday coverage as needed.
• Travel as required to support other Bain offices and off-site training sessions
• Perform other duties and activities as assigned, or as responsibilities dictate.
Qualifications / Experience
Demonstrated skills in support of the following: