Bain & Company is one of the top management consulting firms in the world. In 2004, the firm established its presence in the Indian market by opening the Bain Capability Network (BCN) in New Delhi. BCN plays a critical role in supporting Bain's case teams globally to help with analytics and research across all industries, for corporate cases, client development, private equity diligence and Bain intellectual property. BCC runs initiatives and standardized offerings that span across various industries and capabilities.
Incumbent in this role is expected to support Professional Development & Talent Management for consulting staff at BCN India. The team member aligns with Specialist HR for planning and end to end management of the dispensed processes, ensures required interventions, shares insights, drives process improvement, and manages internal stakeholder communication.
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
• Plans and manages Professional Development process and PD practices for BCN consulting staff
• Building performance review data, timely process launch, communication, tracking the progress and closure
• Managing performance review cycles
• Tracking career progression, level movement, building opportunities, and managing weak performance cases
• Identifying individual cases for PD interventions, providing insights and executing the plan
• Allocating relevant PD stakeholders to the individuals, driving the PD advisor program
• Ensuring staff training, communication and adequate comprehension of the PD process
• Bringing continuous process improvement and value proposition for excellent employee experience
Specific Skills Required:
• Sound understanding of HR function, fundamentals and talent management processes
• Proficient in Excel, Power point with ability to manage MIS and reporting
• Effective communicator, with proven problem solving skills
• Strong team player ability, collaborative, inclusive approach
• High level of detail orientation, interpersonal skills, integrity and strong customer focus
• Ability to work both independently and as a team manager
• Strong organization skills - ability to meet timelines, prioritize assignments, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
Experience & Qualifications:
MBA fresher with 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience is preferred. Graduates with 2-3 years of relevant experience can also be considered with experience in running Performance Management processes. Undergrad in Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Commerce, Economics \would be preferred.